Microsoft is the world’s leading software provider with innovative products including, operating systems, server applications, productivity applications, interactive media programs, Internet platform and development tools.
Ignia has a long standing and deeply ingrained partnership with Microsoft and we are proud to have attained Gold Competencies in Collaboration and Content and Application Lifecycle Management, and Silver Competencies in Customer Relationship Management, Mobility, and Application Development.
Our Microsoft Competencies clearly demonstrate our expertise in using Microsoft technologies to meet the unique needs of our customers.
Key Microsoft Technologies
- Access SharePoint data through PCs, browsers, and mobile devices in the office or online (in the cloud).
- Create SharePoint sites simply and easily with predefined templates to reduce your workload.
- Access information in your databases and key applications via SharePoint without any technical expertise.
Use Microsoft SQL Server and its built-in tools to help you and your employees make smarter business decisions. Build analytical models from virtually any data source across your organization and give your employees access to insight that will help them drive your business forward.
- Build and deploy interactive dashboards and scorecards across your organization that enable filtering, analytics, and data exploration from your internet browser.
- Enable employees to help improve business performance by building basic reports from Microsoft SQL Server data that can be standardized and used across teams.
- Connect the dots between finance, sales, and operations by building custom reports combining multiple data sources and providing dynamic visualization.
Windows Azure is Microsoft’s platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that enables development and running of applications on a platform that quickly scales up or down with business demands.
Ignia builds both simple and complex maps that render fast, feature stunning imagery, and are pinpoint accurate using the Bing Maps AJAX Control 7.0, Spatial Data Services, and mobile SDKs.
Team Foundation Server
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012 (TFS) is the collaboration platform at the core of Microsoft’s application lifecycle management (ALM) solution. TFS supports agile development practices, multiple IDEs and platforms locally or in the cloud and provides the tools to effectively manage software development projects throughout the IT lifecycle.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution allows you to keep track of your customers and interactions with them so you can exceed their expectations.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides you with business intelligence and data visualization capabilities that you can use to get accurate, up-to-date information instantly — sales forecasts, targets, quotas, customer buying patterns, and promotions—to drive sales growth.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM works seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook and uses the capabilities of Microsoft Office 365. This means you can take full advantage of the familiarity of the product and be more productive.
- Customer and user administration features are designed to increase self-reliance. You have complete control over all aspects of data structure, user experience, business intelligence, and business process management.
Windows 8 Apps
Windows 8 offers you an intuitive interface that puts the technology you rely on most right in front of you. It combines the potential of a tablet with the power of a PC.
The .NET Framework is a technology that supports building and running the next generation of applications and XML Web services. The .NET Framework is designed to fulfill the following objectives:
- To provide a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed, or executed remotely.
- To provide a code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
- To provide a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, including code created by an unknown or semi-trusted third party.
- To provide a code-execution environment that eliminates the performance problems of scripted or interpreted environments.
- To make the developer experience consistent across widely varying types of applications, such as Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
- To build all communication on industry standards to ensure that code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with any other code.
Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) used to develop console and graphical user interface applications along with Windows Forms applications, web sites, web applications, and web services in both native code together with managed code for all platforms supported by Microsoft Windows, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, .NET Framework, .NET Compact Framework and Microsoft Silverlight.
Sitecore is an award winning global leader in customer experience management software. The powerful Content Management System is built on Microsoft ASP.Net and makes it easy to gather customer intelligence, build personalized relationships and deliver immediate, relevant, predictive experiences that helps brands make customers for life.
Key Sitecore Technologies
Web Content Management
Delivering unparalleled ease of use, total flexibility, and enterprise-grade capabilities, Sitecore CMS is the platform of choice for leading companies around the world, powering more than 32,000 websites.
Sitecore AIDA Digital Marketing System
Understand campaign and site performance and gain the insight with Sitecore AIDA™ technology you need to improve conversion rates and generate more qualified leads through web, email, mobile and social channels.
Some features include:
- Engagement Analytics – Understand campaign and site performance and gain the insight you need to improve conversion rates with Sitecore Engagement Analytics.
- Adaptive Print Studio – Break down the silos between your online and print content to deliver more dynamic, personalized print media. With the best of the web brought to print, you can rapidly deploy web assets into printed materials.
- Sales Intelligence – Give sales what it needs to engage more meaningfully and close more deals: immediate notification of qualified leads and improved customer knowledge.
- Integrated Email Marketing – With Sitecore’s online content management, you can now optimize email interaction with email campaigns, lead nurturing, and other solutions.
- - Engagement Automation – Automate interactions with your customers and prospects with a unified system that remembers previous visitor history to continue ongoing, personalized conversations.
Customer Engagement Platform
Sitecore’s Customer Engagement Platform provides an elegant, integrated solution that connects channels, engagement automation, and engagement analytics, with external tools and databases.
In addition, Sitecore scales to unprecedented levels of content storage and retrieval, so marketing can access and manage massive amounts of content (both in-house and customer generated) for more advanced targeting and engagement.
Combining the rock-solid stability and flexibility of Sitecore’s enterprise-class .NET Web Content Management System with powerful tools designed for marketers, the Customer Engagement Platform offers:
- The industry’s only fully integrated, search-based architecture enabling marketers to deliver greater relevance and personalisation.
- Microsoft Office-like editing capabilities and an intuitive interface that users of all skill levels will love.
- Engagement automation to communicate with customers across all channels and maximize efficiency of moving prospects through the sales funnel.
- Profile and persona scoring to design a personalized user experience that will have visitors coming back for more.
- Sitecore AIDA™ technology: a marketing performance optimization technology that simultaneously collects, evaluates, manages and analyzes customer intelligence from patterns, behaviors and decisions gathered across multiple digital channels, and then offers immediately actionable insights and analytics that helps marketer maximize the results from marketing programs.
- E-Commerce – Attract new visitors to your site, optimize your conversion rates, and keep those customers coming back for more.
- Intranet Platform – Bring your workforce together and empower them to share their knowledge and experience with others in the organization.
- Foundry – Multisite Solution – Take advantage of centralized content management to effectively manage tens, hundreds, or even thousands of sites with Sitecore Foundry Multisite Solution.
- Social Starter Kit – Elevate and enhance the customer experience with social engagement across the entire customer lifecycle.
Ignia is the number one K2 partner in Western Australia (number two in Australia) and has an impressive track-record integrating K2 with Microsoft SharePoint.
K2 software automates business processes to introduce consistency and save time and money. K2 is typically classified as a workflow or BPM (business process management) provider. This involves capturing information on electronic forms and routing documents and tasks between people and systems.
K2-based solutions allow you to bust through more work faster — with fewer resources and better accuracy.
Key K2 blackpearl
K2 blackpearl is workflow and BPM software for automating business processes and synchronizing information across the organization. For SharePoint workflow, enterprise process automation or line-of-business integration, K2 blackpearl allows you to do away with manual procedures and use visual tools to build applications that make a difference.
K2 connect allows a developer to visually create reusable K2 SmartObjects that make use of information stored in SAP. With K2 connect, this work requires no code and can be accomplished with just a few clicks.
K2 SmartObjects (reusable business entities, like customers, invoices, etc.) built with K2 connect for SAP can be used and reused within K2 workflows, .NET-based applications, SharePoint and any other application that can consume Web services.
K2 connect is an add-on to K2 blackpearl, our most extensive and feature-rich software for building workflows and business process applications across the enterprise.
K2 smartforms is a faster, easier way to create forms for business applications.
No code, no loss of control.
AvePoint’s broad array of solutions for SharePoint governance and infrastructure management enhances Ignia’s ability to build and implement successful, scalable solutions for our clients, consequently maximising return on technology investments.
AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers – including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies – meet their specific business objectives utilising SharePoint.
Key AvePoint Technologies
AvePoint helps organizations consolidate enterprise wide content access to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to optimize content availability and improve quality of service for all global users. With DocAve, geography and departmental silos no longer have to define your business.
Looking to move to SharePoint without the headaches? The DocAve Migration solution provides the ability to quickly consolidate content and data from various systems to SharePoint, providing a scalable, comprehensive, and reliable solution.
Don’t leave SharePoint unprotected. Meet stringent granular full-fidelity SLAs on SharePoint with DocAve. AvePoint’s data protection solutions offer robust protection for your complete SharePoint ecosystem and maintain consistency of all SharePoint components upon restore.
Looking to simplify management of your SharePoint farms? DocAve alleviates the workload of overburdened administrators with highly scalable and feature rich management and replication solutions. Administrators can granularly manage content, users, security, and customizations across their SharePoint environment with true multi-farm management.
Seeking to maximize the ROI from your SharePoint deployment? Optimize SQL Server performance and reduce storage cost with DocAve Storage Optimization solutions for externalizing and archiving SharePoint content. And because all of AvePoint’s solutions are fully integrated into an extensible, scalable, platform, SharePoint content remains fully managed and protected no matter where it resides.
Gain a holistic view of your entire SharePoint environment with the DocAve SharePoint Reporting Solution, which enables you to gain key insights into all facets of SharePoint. Make sure you are continuously aware of your SharePoint Infrastructure health and usage patterns in order to make better management decisions and optimize platform performance.